The best trick and sure fire way to look more chic and most celebrities do it is to go monochrome. If you wear the same color from top to bottom, it gives out instant sophistication flair to any outfit even if you’re wearing jeans. This is one reason why pant suits look so put together and professional. Try it with your own clothes and see for yourself. Let me know what you think! You can learn more about the 4 most common personal image mistakes women speakers and entrepreneurs make when trying to project a credible and successful image here.
- What Clothes to Wear for Your Body Type and What Silhouettes Are Flattering
- How to Look Put Together All the Time to Look Chic Polished Professional
- Public Speaking Attire to Look Polished and Professional
- How to Mix Colors in Your Outfit With the Chromatic Circle
- 10 Fashion Mistakes Professional Women Make